What is White Hat SEO?
White Hat SEO is the safest and long term beneficial Search Engine Optimization strategy which can bring you more visitors and leads to organic/natural search results. Under White Hat SEO technique, those strategies are used which can effectively help to reach you out in between your targeted audience, which further includes effectively promoting your new content which can lead to faster discovery by those who are interested in the same subject.
Which includes the following White Hat SEO strategies:
- Create unique, accurate page titles
- Make use of the “description” meta tag
- Improve the structure of your URLs
- Make your site easier to navigate
- Offer quality content and services
- Write better anchor text
- Optimize your use of images
- Use heading tags appropriately
- Make effective use of robots.txt
- Be aware of rel=”nofollow” for links
- Notify Google of mobile sites
- Guide mobile users accurately
- Promote your website in the right ways
- Make use of free webmaster tools
Born in 1993, (New Delhi, India), Mr. Anubhav Garg is a Digital Marketing Leader and has been in the industry since 2011. Mr. Garg is the Founder of Search Engine Stream ( A Place for Digital Marketing News and Guides), and a regular contributor to “SEO Service in India” and “Marketing Spirits“. With having a deep knowledge of search engines and a columnist in his profession, he love all the things related to Content, Search, Web, Link Building, Paid Marketing and Social.