What is Social Bookmarking in SEO?
What is Social Bookmarking in SEO? Social Bookmarking is an off-page SEO technique which includes submission of website pages in bookmarking websites in order to generate referral traffic and backlinks. Ideally, the actual use of social bookmarking is to save or store a website page so that the users can read it any time and can share it with their friends and colleague.
But, we can’t deny the fact that, this is one of the widely used search engine promotion activity which helps to get the backlinks from various websites having good domain authority and page authority. Not only this, it also helps web crawlers to keep visiting your website pages and save the updated version of web pages into their database.
Benefits of Social Bookmarking in SEO:
- You can perform this activity in bulk
- Most of the bookmarking sites get indeed in Google search which comes to rankings as well.
- Good opportunity to create some good brand profiles
- Social bookmarking sites are easy to use and is a less time taking link building process
- Social bookmarkings in SEO also help in generating referral traffic
- Social bookmarking sites allow users to share images, videos, and web page links so you can use it for multiple purpose.
- Social bookmarking allow quick and easy crawl-ability for search engine robots and enhances the web page search appearance.
- What is SEO
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Gray Hat SEO
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization