What is Question and Answers Submissions in SEO?
What is Question and Answers Submissions in SEO? Question and Answers submissions in an SEO off-page strategy which includes the task of answering the questions of the users on different Q&A submission websites/platforms. The main reason of this practicing this technique in search engine optimization is to generate backlinks for the targeted web page from the related questions.
In other words, Q&A submissions in SEO is a form of Content Marketing practice through which we help industry specific communities available on Q&A platform and on Forums and help them in finding their answers to the questions asked and in against of help we can generate a backlink for out targeted landing page which we want to rank higher in the SERP.
Benefits of Question and Answers Submissions in SEO:
- 100% targeted audience centric SEO technique.
- Q&A submissions help in generating good quality backlinks.
- Help in enhancing the brand marketing and brand value on established domains.
- Help brands to directly connect or interact with their targeted audience.
- Answering questions to users can also help in generating direct quality leads from Q&A platforms.
Most Popular Q&A Sites for SEO:
- What is SEO
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Gray Hat SEO
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization