How to Check Organic Search Traffic Country in Google Analytics?
Hey guys, welcome to the Digital Marketing Small Tips and Tricks playlist on Search Engine Stream by Anubhav Garg.
I’m sure you’ll be using Google Analytics for a long time now. But do you know? You can track see the countries of the visitors coming on your website through Organic, Paid, Referral, Social and Direct traffic?
No??? Not a problem, because in this video I have shared the steps through which you can see the number of visitors you got over a selected date range from different countries.
So all you need to do is…
- Log in to your Google Analytics account
- Open the project name for which you want to see the Traffic.
- Go to the acquisition, and then under All Traffic, click on Channels.
- From the Date Range section, select the number of days or months for which you want to see a number of visitors from different countries.
- Click on Organic Search
- Go to the Secondary Dimension tab and type Country.
- Click the Country Green Box and that’s it.
Now, you can see all the organic visitors who came from different countries on your website over the selected date range.