Hey guys, welcome to the Digital Marketing Small Tips and Tricks playlist on Search Engine Stream by Anubhav Garg.
I’m sure you’ll be using Google Analytics for a long time now. But do you know? You can track see the countries of the visitors coming on your website through Organic, Paid, Referral, Social and Direct traffic?
No??? Not a problem, because in this video I have shared the steps through which you can see the number of visitors you got over a selected date range from different countries.
So all you need to do is…
- Log in to your Google Analytics account
- Open the project name for which you want to see the Traffic.
- Go to the acquisition, and then under All Traffic, click on Channels.
- From the Date Range section, select the number of days or months for which you want to see a number of visitors from different countries.
- Click on Organic Search
- Go to the Secondary Dimension tab and type Country.
- Click the Country Green Box and that’s it.
Now, you can see all the organic visitors who came from different countries on your website over the selected date range.