Google recently started a new professional training program that will help learners to develop job-ready skills to start or advance a career in high-demand fields.
The motive of this Google’s Professional Certificate Training Program is to help specialized courses job seekers to get connected with top national employers interested in hiring new professionals in the below mentioned related roles.
What are the Benefits of Google Professional Certificates Training?
- It will create an opportunity for the course competitors to directly join the group of top recruiters.
- It will help you become a job-ready professional in the highly demanding fields with highly paid average annual salaries of over $50,000.
- Google’s Professional Training Certificate can be used with CV or on LinkedIn profiles that will help your profile stand out to employers.
- Fundamental training of all resources and interview preparation training.
What Courses Are Included in Google Professional Training Certificate Program?
- Data Analyst: $66,000 The median Annual Wage: This certificate will allow learners in developing confidence navigating the data lifecycle using tools and platforms to process, analyze, visualize, and gain insights from data.
- Project Manager: $93,000 The median Annual Wage: Get listed for this google certificate program in order to learn the building foundations of traditional project management, while also offering insight into agile project management.
- UX Designer: $75,000 The median Annual Wage: If you have an interest in UX designing then you will get the opportunity to learn foundations of UX design and research, building low-fidelity designs and wireframes, creating high-fidelity prototypes, and testing.
- IT Support Specialist: $54,760 The median Annual Wage: This certificate is a launchpad to a career in IT.
To get those highly paid jobs, it is important to earn a dedicated source certificate which is an important step.
Furthermore, through the training course, you will also get help for the job search and once you are completed with any of above listed Google Training COurses you can directly share the your information with the top employers for jobs in your respective field.